Happy New Year!
The holidays came and went so quickly, and somehow we are already halfway through the first month of 2015. Have you stuck to your New Year's resolutions?
- Reading for the love of it Conference-Toronto, Ontario (February 2015) The tiny seed of an inquiry: How a small spark has the potential to ignite into a year-long project
- Ottawa Carleton Elementary Teachers' Federation Professional Development Day- Ottawa, Ontario (February 2015) Inquiry planning: How to begin an inquiry in your classroom
- Child Development Resource Connection Peel (CDRCP) Workshop-Mississauga, Ontario (March 2015) The third teacher
- Early Childhood Community Development Centre (ECCDC) Workshop-Niagara Falls, Ontario (April 2015) Moving away from themes: Embracing inquiry-based learning, a process that values children as leaders and learners
- Exploring Possibilities Conference-Edmonton, Alberta (April 2015) Topic TBD
- Department of Education and Early Childhood Development Summer Institute-St. John's, Newfoundland (August 2015) Topic TBD
- The third teacher: Transforming your learning environment into a space of possibilities
- Considering the layers of inquiry: Transforming educational practices
- Full inclusion: How inquiry-based learning levels the playing field for all children
is to love what you do.
If you haven't found it yet,
keep looking. Don't settle.
As with all matters of the heart,
you'll know when you find it.