We're egg-specting a ...





Happy Easter to you and yours!

Today is an egg-stra special day for our family, as we decided to find out the gender of our baby.  If you missed my last post, our newest addition is scheduled to arrive in August 2017! 




He or she - what will it be?!  Pink or blue - we love you!










During my first pregnancy I had waited 41 LONG weeks to find out that Sebastian Dean was a boy, and although the surprise was totally worth it, it drove me crazy!!!  Of course a healthy baby is what's most important, however, as a planner it was hard for me not to prepare with cute outfits, room details, or custom accessories.  For this reason, we decided to request that the gender be revealed for our second child.  At first, my husband and I thought that we would keep it our little family secret.  I told him that I wasn't very interested in doing a gender reveal party unless it was something different.

Since I had an ultrasound around the time of Easter, I thought it might be fun to have an egg hunt in search for the coloured chick with the gender.  All of the eggs were filled with chocolates, and the gold egg revealed if the baby was a boy or girl.

My family and I are happy to announce that we will be having a little girl of our very own to join us this Summer.  We already know that she will be the best little sister to our sweet S and thank God for the opportunity to watch them both grow up so close together.









Here are some photos captured by the amazingly talented Mama and Artist Krystyna from @luvmyraspberry.  I was so impressed by how willingly she incorporated all of my unique ideas, how patient she was with my one year old (who wanted to run around her whole studio space with his Greek Easter cookies lol), and just how beautifully the photographs turned out!  You nailed my colourful personality and style!

Just see for yourself!









Thank you again Krystyna.  We spent such a nice morning with you, and know that these moments and memories captured in each and every image will be treasured for years to come!

If you would like to see some more of the behind the scenes through my instagram story please click here.  I also shared some different selections on IG than on the blog.

Happy Easter everyone!

P.S. I secretly think my hubby is so happy that he no longer has to participate in my over-the-top photoshoots filled with creative props!  Thankfully my little guy doesn't mind - yet!!!

P.P.S. The Hunter rainboots that I found for our baby girl's Spring adventures are limited edition and covered in silver glitter!!!  And I wouldn't have it any other way!!!


It's all in the details:

Photography - Krystyna @luvmyraspberry 

Photoshoot styling - @joannebabalis

Rainboots - @hunterboots

Outfits - @hm

Raincoats - @hatley (baby) and @thenorthface (Joanne's)





The Easter Bunny brought us a 

special egg this year

BABY V

due to hatch

August 2017. 


Share your thoughts :

@joannebabalis