On Display: Ontario Early Years Policy Framework


Ontario Early Years Policy Framework
2013 Ontario Ministry of Education


I wanted to thank Karyn Callaghan for sending me the link to this new Early Years Policy Framework.  I've decided to add it to our "On Display" posts as a new resource for educators working with young children.  If you haven't already heard about it, I'm glad to have been able to share it with you.  


The Policy Framework can be downloaded in pdf format when visiting the following link:


After reading this Early Years Framework, what resonated with you?  Please consider leaving a comment below, so that we might engage in some professional dialogue around the key messaging. 

Share your thoughts :

  1. It is appropriate time to make some plans for the
    future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post
    and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things
    or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read even more things about it!

    my web site: Air Jordan Femme

    ReplyDelete

@joannebabalis