Come to the Next ORA Documentation Session

Hello to those following our blog!

If you are interested in documentation, please consider attending the Ontario Reggio Association's next documentation study session on Saturday, November 12th, 2011 between 10:00-12:00 p.m.  at York University.  The following date is schedule for Saturday, December 3rd, 2011.

During these sessions, educators bring documentation (a single picture, documentation panel, transcription of students' theories, etc.) and together share with the group the learning story/stories.  In collaboration with one another we observe the documentation, analyze it, and assist in projecting next steps.

Participants have included teachers (both from the public and private sphere), registered early childhood educators, consultants, graduate students, Ministry of Education representatives, administrators, etc.  Even if you do not have a piece of documentation, you will find the session to be a great opportunity to interpret students' inquiries and theories.

If you are interested in attending, please email me at joanne.babalis@yrdsb.edu.on.ca and I can provide you with the directions.

Hope to see you there!

Share your thoughts :

  1. Ms. Babalis, you are so creative. Thank you very much for your dedication in teaching. It's so reassuring to know that our kids are in such competent hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm happy that my passion for education is shining through into each post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the best teacher ever

    lola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lola,

    Thank you for your nice comment! I really love when students visit our blog and especially when they post comments!

    I am so lucky to have you in my class. You are a pleasure to teach! Thank you for showing your personal best each and every day!

    Love,

    Ms. Babalis

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love beaing in your classe

    lola

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad to hear that Lola!

    Happy Holidays to you and your entire family!

    Thank you for your generous gift. I loved it! :)

    Love,

    Ms. Babalis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joanne thank you for your web site,love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!!! It's followers like yourself that inspire me to continue to blog and provide interesting topics for you to read about.

      Delete
  8. joanne I really miss you. I promis I will vizit soon,mabey all bring my bunny!


    from Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Dakota!

    Mrs. Ham and I would love to have you visit us again soon. We hope that you are enjoying grade one.

    Your bunny rabbit is very cute. Maybe we can take a picture and post it onto the blog.

    Love your teacher,
    Ms. Babalis

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG these comments are tearing me up. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

@joannebabalis